The version 126.96.36.199 of the Windows ITRANS Communication Application (iCA), which includes functionality enhancements in addition to a host of bug fixes has been released.
What enhancements and fixes does version 188.8.131.52 include?
- Added CSI and CDA root certs to installer
- Fixed issue where the iCA would not include field A02 in output files
- Fixed issue with multiple provider types certificate identification
- Fixed issue where the iCA would not include trailing spaces in output files
- Fixed issue where ReceivedResponse event was being used to communicate errors
- Fixed issue where CCDWS ABC functionality was not operational
- Fixed issue with encoding of extended characters from 850 code page for reading and saving files
- Fixed type 14 issue where it would not correctly parse the provider and office information
- Fixed issue with output file not always saving with the correct name
- Fixed typo in version history