Software vendors must be installing ITRANS 2.0 in all new office set-ups by March 31, 2021. A retirement date for ITRANS 1.0 will be announced in 2021. Software vendors are urged to implement the coded network-claims processors list (N-CPL) to automate carrier configuration. Carriers will continue to change their capabilities, and the N-CPL ITRANS 2.0…
The ITRANS enrolment and the digital certificates needed for the ITRANS Claims Service are now issued by the Canadian Dental Association.
The certificates are now called “CDA Digital ID” and are available directly from the CDA, you can subscribe to ITRANS and obtain your CDA Digital ID by following the instructions below:
First time CDA website users
- Visit www.cda-adc.ca/express
- Enter the Express Code mailed to you by the CDA
- Validate your email address
Existing CDA website users
- Visit services.cda-adc.ca
- Login using your existing username and password for the CDA website
- Click Start Validation and proceed with validation of your account
The CDA website will validate your account, and once validated, you will be able to subscribe to ITRANS and obtain your CDA Digital ID.
If you have any CDA username and password related inquiries, or require general technical support, you can contact the CDA Practice Support Services Help Desk at 1-866-788-1212.