Johnston Group (BIN 627223) is changing network operators from Telus to instream. This affects both Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance and Maximum Benefit plans.
What does this mean for my dental office?
- Dental offices using their internet connection to transmit dental claims must use the ITRANS Communication Application (iCA) to transmit claims to Johnston Group. This is most likely already the case in the majority of Dental offices and thus requires no change.
- Dental offices using dial-up to transmit dental claims must use the instream dialup network aka CSI ASYNC to transmit claims to Johnston Group. Dental offices currently using dial-up will need to change the network associated with Johnston Group from Telus to instream. You can do the switch-over at anytime and we encourage you to do so immediately
I’m not sure how my office is setup who can help me?
- Your practice management software vendor will be able to ascertain your current setup, and if any change is required
I’m using dial-up. Who can help me make the required change?
- Your practice management software vendor will be able to walk you through updating the dial-up network associated with Johnston Group from Telus to instream aka CSI ASYNC
Users with any additional questions or inquiries can contact instream Support
- Live Chat www.instreamcanada.com
Toll Free 1-855-521-1121
Mon-Fri 9-5 EDT