On October 1st, 2015 Accerta (BIN 311140) will be changing network operators from Telus to instream.
What does this mean for my dental office?
- Dental offices using their internet connection to transmit dental claims must use the ITRANS Communication Application (iCA) to transmit claims to Accerta. This is most likely already the case in the majority of Dental offices and thus requires no change
- Dental offices using dial-up to transmit dental claims must use the instream dialup network aka CSI ASYNC to transmit claims to Accerta. Dental offices currently using dial-up will need to change the network associated with Accertafrom Telus to instream. You can do the switch-over at anytime and we encourage you to do so immediately
I’m not sure how my office is setup who can help me?
- Your practice management software vendor will be able to ascertain your current setup, and if any change is required
I’m using dial-up. Who can help me make the required change?
- Your practice management software vendor will be able to walk you through updating the dial-up network associated with Accerta from Telus to instream aka CSI ASYNC
Users with any additional questions or inquiries can contact instream Support
- Live Chat www.instreamcanada.com
Toll Free 1-855-521-1121
Mon-Fri 9-5 EDT